- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Electronic Delivery - FREE
An IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft or hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines.
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows – an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VoIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
3CX VoIP Phone System for Windows is an IP PBX / SIP proxy that completely replaces a traditional proprietary phone system. It uses standard SIP software or hardware phones, supports VoIP providers / SIP Trunks & phone lines and offers numerous benefits over a traditional PBX. The commercial editions offer enterprise grade support as well as a number of business features. A FREE edition is available here and is supported via the 3CX forums. A demo license key allowing you to try all commercial features for two simultaneous lines will be sent to your email address.
• Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
• Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
• Scaleable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
• Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
• Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
• Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
• Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
• No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
• Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
• Easy call control, presence and extension management
• Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
• Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
• Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
Including 1 year Maintenance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.