- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution.
The UCM62xx IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
- UCM6202 and UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 30/45 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
|Analog Telephone FXS Ports|
|•||2 ports (both with lifeline capability in case of power outage)|
|PSTN Line FXO Ports|
|•||Single or Dual (UCM6102/6104) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port(s) with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at-2009)|
|•||Power/Ready, Network, PSTN Line, USB, SD|
|•||128x32 graphic LCD with DOWN & OK button|
|Voice and Fax Codecs|
|•||G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM; T.38|
|•||H.264, H.263, H263+|
|Universal Power Supply|
|•||Output: 12VDC, 1.5A|
|•||Input: 100 ~ 240VAC, 50 ~ 60Hz|
|•||Operating: 32 ~ 104ºF / 0 ~ 40ºC|
|•||Storage: 14 ~ 140ºF / -10 ~ 60ºC|
|•||10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|•||440mm L x 185mm W x 44mm H|
|•||Wall mount & Desktop|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.