Polycom® VVX® 300 Business Media Phones
Ships without power supply
Powerful entry-level business media phones for today’s cubicle workers handling a low to moderate volume of calls delivering crystal clear communications. The Polycom® VVX® 300 is an expandable business media phone that delivers crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.
Simplicity and ease-of-use
The VVX 300 phone brings high-quality, cost effective solutions to any environment through advanced UC features. The intuitive user interface of the VVX 300 makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training.
Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity
The VVX 300 delivers breakthrough Polycom® HD Voice™ quality for life-like conversations while minimizing fatigue making calls more efficient and productive.
Give your front line workers the best experience with this high quality six-line business media phone. The VVX 300 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their
PC’s desktop to include the VVX 300 phone’s screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The VVX 300 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Using an enterprisegrade, web-based, configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain even a small number of phones throughout the entire organization.
Customizable and expandable
The VVX 300 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and custom backgrounds. The VVX 300 phone also comes ready for future expansion modules as your users’ needs and business grows.
Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX 300 leverages and complements the other existing IT investments in your business. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX 300 entry level business media phone
can become the flexible and future-proof foundation for any organization’s unified communications strategy.
These powerful 6-line entry-level Business Media Phones are for today's cubicle workers that handle a low to moderate volume of calls and need crystal clear communications.
Give your cubicle worker the best experience with this high quality UC Business Media Phone. Designed for a broad range of environments for small and medium businesses.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice
- Improve productivity for cubicle worker’s and call center operators through an intuitive easy to use user interface
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 300 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 300 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily to integrate with third- party web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards based, open APIs
- Backlit grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104)
- 6 line or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX 310)
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center "select" key
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
• Improve productivity for cubicle workers and call center operators through an intuitive easy to use user interface.
• Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™
• Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and webbased configuration tool makes the VVX 300 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade,and maintain
• Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 300 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
• Easily integrate with third- party web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards- based, open APIs.