An easy-to-use, performance business media phone that’s designed for today’s busy managers and knowledge workers.
12 x Total Line - VoIP - Speakerphone - 2 x Network (RJ-45) - USB - PoE Ports - SIP, SDP, LDAP, DHCP, SNTP, LLDP-MED, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP, SRTP Protocol(s)
hips without power supply
A desktop phone that works for you
The Polycom VVX 500 series business media phone is designed for today’s busy managers and knowledge workers. It is a powerful yet intuitive office phone that can keep up with their multitasking and schedule juggling.
Designed for a broad range of UC environments, the VVX 500 series improves productivity through a touch-screen interface. It also serves as an application platform that complements the applications on the user’s computer.
Polcom VVX 500 series supports expansion modules for applications such as personal videoconferencing and wireless networking. It is easy to deploy and manage with an enterprise-grade configuration method, so administrators can easily provision and maintain handsets throughout the enterprise.
Designed for enhanced interoperability, Polycom VVX 500 series leverages your existing IT investments by integrating with more IP PBX systems than any other business media phone in the industry.
- UC Software and Polycom Desktop Connector to PCs; keyboard and mouse sharing
- Microsoft Exchange calendar integration
- Touch-screen interface
- Expandable accessories for video and wireless
- Open application platform and Web browser
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order "Skype for Business Edition" codes ending in "-019")