- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Seagate ST3000NM0005 3TB 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 512N Enterprise Capacity Hard Drive - 128MB Cache - 7200RPM - Max Sustainable Transfer Rate: 226MB/s - 5 Years Limited Warranty
Confidently store up to 8 TB of data without sacrificing performance.
· Quickly access and store data with blazingly fast random performance – over 100% faster than last generation HDD
· Enjoy peace of mind with field-proven ninth-generation technology for reliable access to unstructured data - in the same 3.5-inch footprint!
· Have confidence with a drive that ensures 24x7 consistent performance – every transaction, every day
· Efficiently delivers easy integration into replicated and RAID bulk storage systems with 12 Gb/s SAS and SATA 6 Gb/s interface options
Maximum Capacity and Built for Speed
Supporting the industry’s best response times for an 8 TB nearline drive, Seagate’s Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD enables the fastest data transfers thanks to our comprehensive advanced caching technology.
Meet your storage workload requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective data centre footprint available on the market today. With user-definable innovative technology advancements like PowerBalance™, PowerChoice™ and RAID Rebuild™, you have the control to tailor your bulk storage requirements for even greater improvements in lowering your total cost of ownership.
World-Class Reliability Meets High-Capacity
When building maximum density server and storage solutions with Seagate’s 8 TB Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD, you can rest easy knowing that your storage infrastructure can scale to meet your growing capacity needs while offering your users a consistent and predictable response rate. Built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of 550 TB per year and backed by a 2M hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD ensures you can meet all of your bulk storage SLAs.
Reliable, Robust Bulk Data Storage for a 24×7 World
High capacity storage for multi-drive chassis requires predictable and reliable performance. The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of up 550 TB per year, which is up to 10× the rated workload of desktop HDDs. Clearly, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD can help to ensure that you meet your rigorous bulk storage SLAs. Choose from 12 Gb/s SAS or SATA 6 Gb/s interfaces for easy integration into existing platforms.
Protect Data with SED Options
Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD protects data where it lives - on the drive. Choose from government-grade SED FIPS 140-2 option1 or SED models with Seagate Instant Secure Erase2technology for easy and cost effective drive disposal.
What’s In the Hard Drive?
· Super fast 8 TB nearline hard drives utilising Seagate’s latest advanced caching technology
· At 550 TB/Year, it’s 10× the workload rating of desktop drives
· Proven conventional PMR technology backed by highest field reliability ratings and an MTBF of 2M hours
· 12 Gb/s SAS and SATA 6 Gb/s interfaces for easy integration
· Excellent IOPS/TB storage for unstructured data
· 33% increase in areal density (over last generation 6 TB HDD)
· PowerBalance™ user-definable feature for those requiring lower power consumption with balanced performance
· Seagate Instant Secure Erase feature on SED drives for secure, easy and cost-effective drive disposal
IT PROs Rate Seagate Enterprise HDDs as Best-In-Class for Four Consecutive Years
Seagate was again selected by IT professionals as the 2016 Market Leader for Enterprise HDDs. Get the full report to see the survey data behind the voting for Market, Performance, Reliability, Price, Service & Support and Innovation Leaders.
|Dimensions||26.1 mm x 101.85 mm x 147 mm|
|Power Management||Idling Average (W): 5.45 W
Average Operating Power: 6.9 W
|Transfer Rate||215MB/s Max|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200 RPM|
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info
1800 147 201
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.