Pre-ordering not available for this item.
- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Pick up - Victoria - FREE
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
The GXV3610 v2 series are weather-proof dome IP cameras with infrared sensors and a high definition 3.6mm lens – making them ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retails, offices, warehouses, and building entrances. The series is ideal for use in areas where lighting may be a concern thanks to the cameras infrared sensors. The GXV3610 v2 series are also IP66-certfied weatherproof IP cameras, which allow them to be used in nearly any outdoor setting. Like all Grandstream IP Video Surveillance cameras, the GXV3610 v2 series is OnVIF compliant and features built-in PoE.
- GXV3610_HD: 1.2 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution
- GXV3610_FHD: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p and 1080p resolutions in full frame rate
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, etc
- Smart IR functionality to maximize white balance/exposure and the ability to turn the IR LEDs on/off using the product's web user interface
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) supported by GXV3610_FHD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.