- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
The PT-D450 is a versatile, PC-connectable label maker that allows you to quickly create personalized, professional-looking labels using the built-in keyboard or connected to a computer. With 14 fonts, 10 font styles, over 600 symbols plus barcodes, this full-featured label maker can meet virtually all your small office or home office labeling needs. Just type, format with one-touch keys and print. You can even save up to 50 labels in the large memory, a great time-saving feature. With its included AC power adapter and USB cable, you can be confident that your label maker will be ready when you are.
The PT-D450 works with 4 different TZe tape widths - and the convenient, top-loading tape design lets you easily change tape cassette sizes and colors.
Standard TZe tapes are durable and laminated, so they withstand water, heat and fading. See the Supplies & Accessories tab to view our full-line of standard and specialty TZe tapes.
- Graphical display with backlight: Easily view layout before printing
- PC-Connectable: Use stand-alone, or connected to a PC or Mac for added design capabilities
- Split-back tapes: Uses durable, easy-peel tapes in 4 different widths up to 18mm (approx. ¾")
- Supports large character printing: Print up to 7 font sizes
- Multi-line labels: Prints labels with up to 5 lines of text
- One-touch keys: Easily add frames and other formatting features
- Compact design with large, easy-type QWERTY keyboard
- Personalize labels: Use 14 fonts, 10 styles, 99 frames, over 600 symbols, plus barcodes
- Large Memory: Save up to 50 commonly used labels and help save time with reprinting
- Specialty templates: Print labels for asset management, cable labeling and more
- Includes: 0.7" (18mm) "TZe" starter tape, USB cable and AC power adapter
|Dimensions||Approx. 7.44" x 6.99" x 2.78" (Approx. 189 (W) x 177.5 (D) x 70.5 (H) mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.6 lb. (Approx. 740 g) (without batteries and tape cassette)|
|Power supply||Six AA alkaline batteries (LR6), Six AA Ni-MH batteries (HR6), AC adapter (AD-E001)|
|Character display||21 characters x 1 guidance and 3 lines text (320 dot x 120 dot)|
|Print Height||0.62" (15.8 mm) max.|
|Print Speed||Maximum: Approx. 0.78" (20 mm)/sec.|
|Tape cassette||Standard TZe tape cassette (0.13", 0.23", 0.35", 0.47",
0.70" [3.5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 18 mm] widths)
|No. of lines||0.70" (18 mm) tape : 1 - 5 lines;
0.47" (12 mm) tape : 1 - 3 lines;
0.35" (9 mm) tape : 1 - 2 lines;
0.23" (6 mm) tape : 1 - 2 lines;
0.13" (3.5 mm) tape : 1 line
|Memory buffer size||Maximum 2,800 characters|
|File storage||Maximum 50 files|
|Auto Power-off||Battery: 5 min., AC adapter: 8 hours|
|Operation temperature/ humidity||50 °F - 95 °F (10 °C - 35 °C) / 20% - 80% humidity (without condensation)
Maximum wet bulb temperature: 80.6 °F (27 °C)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.