- Pick Up Available
Click & Collect - Victoria ( Pick Up ) - $7.00
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
Cisco 881 Ethernet Security Router
The 10/100-Mbps fast Ethernet models of the Cisco 881 Integrated Services Routers combine Internet access, security and wireless services onto a single, secure device. This router offers broadband speeds and simplified management to small businesses, and enterprise small branch and teleworkers.
Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communication to small businesses and enterprise teleworkers. They offer concurrent broadband services over third-generation (3G), Metro Ethernet, and multiple DSL technologies to provide business continuity. Wireless 802.11n and 3G offer LAN and WAN mobility. The routers provide the performance required for concurrent services, including firewall, intrusion prevention, content filtering, and encryption for VPNs; optional 802.11g/n for mobility; and quality-of-service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications. In addition, the web-based Cisco Configuration Professional configuration tool simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
The Cisco 880 Series is ideal for small branch offices and teleworkers who need to be connected to larger enterprise networks as well as small businesses for either voice or data applications. These routers help extend corporate networks to secure remote sites while giving users access to the same applications found in a corporate office. When users require WLAN access, visibility and control of network security are even more critical at the remote site. The Cisco 880 Series meets this need with a single device that combines integrated 802.11g/n capabilities with security features such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), including authentication with IEEE 802.1x with Cisco Extensible Authentication Protocol (LEAP) and Protected EAP (PEAP) and encryption with WPA Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP). (Refer to the wireless solution overview and security data sheet for more information.)
The Cisco 880 Series models that include the integrated access point can use either autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN modes. In Cisco Unified WLAN mode, as part of an enterprise WLAN architecture, all WLAN functions are centrally managed through Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS). Service providers and value-added resellers can take advantage of the Cisco 880 Series to provide a true business-class broadband service. Business customers are using broadband access to connect to the Internet or to connect offices together, and they require a platform that incorporates voice and security without sacrificing performance. The Cisco 881V and Cisco 887VA-V voice routers offer industry-leading voice gateway capability with the ability enable Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express or SRST as required. Many of these customers are connecting computers in offices through WLANs; having a single device for both WAN and WLAN access provides a new option for managed services. These customers also require a higher level of support to keep their networks operational. Services with these customers should be simple to set up, while allowing a level of remote management and troubleshooting to address support inquiries quickly. The Cisco 880 Series meets the requirements of small offices and managed services providers.
- High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
- Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, Multimode G.SHDSL (Ethernet in the First Mile [EFM] and ATM), Multimode DSL (very-high-data-rate DSL 2 [VDSL2] and asymmetric DSL 2 and 2+ [ADSL2 and ADSL2+, respectively]), 3G, and ISDN
- Voice-enabling features:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (5 user), which offers innovative key system and small private-branch-exchange (PBX) capabilities for small and medium-sized business customers
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) voice continuity for enterprise small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Cisco Unified Border Element (Cisco UBE) IP-IP voice gateway functions for connecting to Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking services as a replacement for Primary Rate Interface (PRI) or foreignexchange-office (FXO) voice connectivity to the service provider.
- Enhanced security, including:
- Firewall with advance application and control for email, Instant Messaging (IM), and HTTP traffic
- Site-to-site remote-access and dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Group Encrypted Transport VPN with onboard acceleration, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS): An inline, deep-packet inspection feature that effectively mitigates a wide range of network attacks
- Content filtering: A subscription-based integrated security solution that offers category-based reputation rating; keyword blocking; and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and Uniform Resource Locator (URL) blocking
- Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet
- (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
- Secure 802.11g/n access-point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or
- Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
- Newer Cisco 880 Series (part numbers C881-K9, C886VA-K9, C886VAJ-K9, C887VA-K9, C887VAM-K9
- and C888-K9), which are fanless, providing a quiet, comfortable working environment in small offices
- CON/AUX port for console or external modem
- One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, and loading configuration
- Easy setup, deployment, and remote-management capabilities through web-based tools and Cisco IOS®
Cisco C881-K9 Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Router - 10/100-Mbps Fast Ethernet WAN - 4-port 10/100-Mbps managed switch - Firewall - Content filtering - VPNs, and WLANs, at broadband speeds to small offices - Easy deployment - Centralized management features - EN, Fast EN - Cisco IOS Advanced Security - C881-K9 - 12 Months Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 12 Months Limited Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.