- Pick Up Available
Local Pickup - FREE
Pickup from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
The Cisco 350 Series is a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 28 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies.
- Cisco 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use.
- Advanced Security features, Power over Ethernet, Auto Smartports, QoS, VLAN and Access Control features.
- As a managed network solution, the Cisco 350 Series provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network.
- Guest virtual LANs (VLANs) to let you provide Internet connectivity to nonemployee users while isolating critical business services from guest traffic.
- Time based ACLs and Port Operation restrict access to the network during predesignated times, such as business hours.
- With Models support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- Limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day (NBD) advance replacement (where available; otherwise same day ship).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.