- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
The Cisco 350 Series is a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 28 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies.
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces
- Auto Smart ports intelligence can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS)
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Extensive access control lists (ACLs) restrict sensitive portions of the network to keep out unauthorized users and guard against network attacks.
- DoS attack prevention
- Power over Ethernet models support 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE+, and 802.3xx 60W PoE.
- Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link.
- Limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day (NBD) advance replacement (where available; otherwise same day ship).
- Telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.