The Cisco 1921 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, mobility, and application services.
Cisco 1921 Router ISR G2
- 2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: GE0/0&GE0/1
- 2 enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots that can host 2 single wide or 1 double wide EHWIC module
- Support fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Highly secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
LED area description
· SYS: Solid green ---normal operation.
Blinking green ---System is booting or is in ROM monitor mode.
Amber ---System error.
Off ---Power is off or system board is faulty.
· ACT: Solid or blinking ---any packets are transmitted/received on any WAN/LAN, or when monitoring system activity.
· PoE: Green ---PoE is available.
Amber ---Power supply is not supplying PoE power.
· S (Speed): 1 blink + pause ---GE port operating at 10 Mb/s.
2 blink + pause ---GE port operating at 100 Mb/s.
3 blink + pause ---GE port operating at 1000 Mb/s.
· L (Link): Green ---GE link is established.
Off ---No GE link is established.
· 1 integrated EHWIC slots for flexible configurations & support of two modules:
1 double wide HWIC-D or single wide EHWIC/HWIC module;
or 2 single wide EHWIC/HWIC module .
(Each HWIC Slot offers high data throughput capability with up to 1.6 Gbps aggregate towards the router processor and up to 2 Gbps
aggregate to other module slots over MultiGigabit Fabric (MGF)).
· 1 AUX port (auxiliary port) ---RJ-45 connectors for Remote configuration.
· GE 0/0 & 0/1---Two Gigabit Ethernet ports (RJ-45 connectors).
· High-speed USB 2.0 ports enable another mechanism secure token capabilities and storage.