- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Local Pickup - FREE
Pickup from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
Why you want it
Faster speeds for your devices.
|Smart Signal Indicator
Know where the best coverage is.
Connect a wired device to your vWi-Fi network.
Fix your Wi-Fi dead zones with the push of a button.
Improved Wi-Fi performance and coverage.
Works with existing Wi-Fi network.
Extend your wireless network in every corner
of your home
To extend your homes wi-fi simply plug the N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender into a plug socket anywhere in your home. Supporting Wireless N, this tiny yet powerful N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender gives you connection speeds of up to 300 Mbps1, while still being backwards compatible with your existing wireless devices.
Easy set up
Press the WPS button on your router
Press the WPS button on the DAP-1330
You're successfully connected!
What's in the box
N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Quick Installation Guide
Wi-Fi Configuration Card
- 802.11n/g/b Wireless LAN
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
- Reset button
- WPS button
- 3 segment Wi-Fi signal strength indicator
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.11b
- Two external antennas
- Region dependent
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WPS (PBC)
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad,
iPod touch, and Android mobile devices
- Web UI
- 77 x 55.5 x 34 mm (3.03 x 2.28 x 1.33 inches)2
- 86.9 g
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 Â°C (32 to 104 Â°F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 Â°C (-4 to 149 Â°F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.