- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
The Vigor2926L router has most of the functions of the Vigor2926 series routers, plus a slot for a 4G LTE mobile broadband SIM card. The supported SIM cards include those from the major broadband service providers in Australia, Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, etc., as well as those in New Zealand, Spark, 2Degrees and Vodafone with speeds up to 150Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream.
Card slot for FDD & TDD 4G LTE SIM card supports band B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/B40
Quad-WAN with 2 x Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports, 1 x USB port and 1 x 4G LTE SIM card slot
1 x USB 2.0 port for 3G/4G LTE Modem, FTP server, network printer or temperature sensor
Single WAN or Multi-WAN Load Balance and Failover
4 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets and 50,000 NAT sessions
Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
Supports QoS functions
IPv6 and IPv4
Increased IP addresses (1022) and IP subnets (8)
16 x VLANs for secure and efficient workgroup management
50 x VPN tunnels (including 25 x SSL VPN Tunnels) with comprehensive
Fast VPN throughput, VPN load-balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
High Availability mode
Central AP Management for deployment of multiple wireless VigorAPs
Central VPN Management for 8 remote Vigor routers
Free Smart Monitor Network Traffic Analyzer (30-nodes)
Supports VigorACS 2 (Central Management System) for multi-site deployment
2 years back to base warranty
In addition to the 4G LTE mobile broadband, the Vigor2926L has other WAN interfaces including 1 x Gigabit Ethernet WAN and 1 x USB port for a 3G/4G mobile dongle.
The Vigor2926L can connect to the Internet through any of these interfaces, or with a combination of interfaces for Load Balance and Failover functions. Like the Vigor2926 series, this router supports business features including an object-oriented SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall, IPv6, 50 x VPN tunnels including 25 x SSL-VPN tunnels, tag-based VLAN, multiple subnets, etc.
For mission critical applications, the Vigor2926L router can be used in High Availability mode to provide uninterrupted network connectivity, if there is a hardware failure occurrence in the primary router.
The LTE feature makes the Vigor2926L series router an ideal solution for applications such as:
- Remote locations with no fixed line or NBN coverage.
- Quick setup for new branches waiting for DSL/Ethernet WAN (e.g. NBN).
- Load Balancing or Failover backup for an existing primary Internet connection which can be any of ADSL/VDSL/Cable/Ethernet broadband.
- Temporary installations such as disaster recovery and emergency situations, exhibitions, sporting events, etc., where Internet access is required for a short period.
- Provision of Internet access on public transport such as coaches, buses, trains, freighters, etc.
The Vigor2926Lac series router can be rack mounted using a 1RU rack mount bracket on a standard 19” rack or cabinet.
- Faster Wi-Fi speed 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band wireless for speed up to 1.7Gbps (ac model) compared to 1300 Mbps for the Vigor2925L.
- Increased number of IP addresses supported IP Pool Count (up to 1022) for LAN1~3 subnet, compared to 253 for Vigor2925 series
- Increased number of IP subnets (8 in Vigor2926 compared to 5 in Vigor2925 series)
- Increased number of VLANs (16 in Vigor2926 compared to 8 in Vigor2925series)
- Faster processor in Vigor2926L
- Faster NAT/Firewall throughput in Vigor2926 series compared to Vigor2925 series (400Mbps for Vigor2926 vs 300Mbps for Vigor2925 series)
- Faster VPN throughput in Vigor2926L
- Additional LTE bands are now supported. Band 5 (850 MHz) and band 28 (700 MHz) ensuring greater coverage in Australia.
1. LTE Function
The Vigor2926L router has a SIM card slot for a FDD LTE/4G category 4 mobile broadband modem. The 4G/LTE SIM card slot allows you to insert a SIM card from your service provider and have Internet access without the need to use additional hardware. It is protected by a cover.
The Vigor2926L series router has 2 LTE antennas. A 1 metre extension lead with a magnetic base allows the antennas to be placed in the best position for optimum 3G/4G reception.
LTE/4G category 4
150Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream
4G LTE FDD Band: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 28
4G LTE TDD Band: 40
3G WCDMA Band: 1, 2, 5, 8
The SMS feature allows status and alerts to be sent by the router, or an IT admin can reboot or configure the router with a pre-configured host.
2. WAN Connectivity
The Vigor2926L router supports 4 types of WAN Interfaces, including two Gigabit Ethernet WAN interfaces, a USB port for a supported USB 3G/4G USB modem, and a card slot for 4G LTE modem.
3G/4G mobile broadband access can be achieved through either a SIM card in the 4G LTE SIM card slot, or a USB dongle in the 3G/4G USB port.
With between 2 to 4 WAN interfaces connected, you can configure for Load Balancing or Failover. For example, you can use WAN 1 as your primary Internet connection and have a failover connection over a 4G LTE connection.
3. LAN and VLAN
The Vigor2926L has 4 x Gigabit LAN ports and supports with 50,000 NAT sessions.
The Vigor2926L supports both port-based and 802.1q tagged VLANs. Port based VLANs allow the assignment of a VLAN and IP subnet to each router LAN port. On the other hand, 802.1q tagged VLANs can extend up to 8 VLANs and the IP subnets to an attached switch.
4. Quality of Service (QoS)
QoS functions allow the network administrator to set priorities for certain types of traffic to guarantee the required level of performance for data flow. For example, real-time traffic such as VoIP or Video over IP can be prioritised as these have less tolerance over delays caused by network congestion.
The traffic type can be assigned to each of the three QoS classes and reserved bandwidth allocated.
The Vigor2926L has powerful firewall features including object-oriented SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall, DoS (Denial of Services), CSM (Content Security Management) and WCF (Web Content Filter).
Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall monitors incoming and outgoing packets at layer 3 (OSI model) and passes or blocks the data packets based on the configuration.
The DoS feature protects the network for unwanted access requests from DoS attackers.
CSM enables network administrators to control and manage IM (Instant Messenger) and P2P (Peer-to-Peer) applications, for instance, to keep network users from accessing inappropriate contents and ensure that network traffic flow efficiently.
WCF classifies all websites into 64 categories, and allows network administrators to select categories to protect the users from undesirable website content. DrayTek uses the CYREN WCF database for its Vigor routers, and each router includes a free 30-day trial license.
The object-based firewall provides flexibility by using Objects in the firewall settings. Objects can be created and placed in groups for IP, service type, keyword, file extension, etc. This allows a filter rule to be applied to many IP addresses, reducing number of firewall filters required. In addition, these objects and groups can be reused for other firewall settings resulting in reduced amount of work required to create multiple firewall rules.
Firewall rules can be applied according to a Time Schedule to control access to the Internet or network services according to predetermined time slots. Up to 4-time schedules can be applied to each firewall filter rule. For example, social media can be restricted during work hours and be allowed during off work hours in a company.
6. VPN & SSL-VPN
Vigor2926L supports up to 50 simultaneous VPN tunnels, of major protocols such as IPSec/PPTP/L2TP, including 25 SSL VPN tunnels protocol. The dedicated VPN co-processor supports the hardware encryption of AES/DES/3DES, hardware key hash of SHA-1/MD5, and LDAP authentication, and ensures that VPN traffic is secure and performance is maximised.
The SSL technology allows secure Web encryption such as those used for on-line banking. With Vigor2925L, you can create SSL VPN in Full Tunnel mode or Proxy mode.
Furthermore, since the Vigor2926L supports multiple WANS Ethernet and 3G/4G, you can create VPN Trunking for VPN Load Balance and VPN Backup. For instance, you can use a number of connections to a site to increase the bandwidth, or have a backup connection when the primary connection fails.
7. Central VPN Management
Instead of normal method for VPN connection through web browsers, Vigor2926L supports Central VPN Management (CVM) which utilises TR-069 protocol. You can create VPN tunnels with just a few mouse clicks on the icons representing your local network (e.g. public places such as a café) and remote locations (e.g. branch or home office), and the router will establish the connection automatically. This takes away the tedious process required for VPN tunnel creation.
As well as simplifying creation of VPN tunnels, CVM also provide a console to monitor multiple CPE devices and VPN tunnels. This includes displaying the CPE devices on a Google Map.
Other features include scheduling of CPE configuration backup/restore tasks as well as scheduled firmware upgrade of the CPE devices. Up to 8 DrayTek CPE devices are supported.
8. Central AP Management
Vigor2926L supports Central AP Management (APM) with a console to auto configure and manage up to 20 directly connected (via LAN cables) Draytek wireless Access Points including VigorAP 800, VigorAP 810, VigorAP 900 & VigorAP 910C.
The Dashboard feature displays the status such as traffic and number of attached stations, of all the attached Access Points.
With Auto Provisioning enabled on the attached Access Points, WLAN profiles can be created and applied to the selected Access Points from the central console.
The AP Maintenance feature allows a number of actions to be programmed, including Configuration Backup and Restore, Firmware Upgrade, Remote Reboot and Factory Reset, for selected Access Points.
The connected Access Points can also be displayed on a map or floor plan showing their locations and basic descriptions. Other features include Traffic Graph, Rogue AP detection, Event Log, Total Traffic, Station number and Access Point load balancing.
9. Remote Access Management
The Vigor2926L includes a number of management options to provide both local and remote access to monitor and manage the router.
The TR-069 feature integrates with the VigorACS 2 centralised management system. This can be used to allow system integrators or network administrators to configure, monitor and manage the Vigor2926L remotely from the comfort of their offices or homes. It can also be used to Auto-Provision the Vigor2926L remotely by sending configuration data to the router. There are 3 wizards: Configuration Wizard, VPN Wizard and Firmware Upgrade Wizard. These allow network administrators to quickly and easily carry out complex tasks.
Alarm & Log Management features ensure real time notifications and alerts to specified phone numbers or email accounts in relation to any faults or issues of the connected CPEs.
A number of diagnostic functions are also available for the network administrator to monitor and troubleshoot any network issues. These include Data Flow Monitor, Traffic Graph and Syslog Explorer, etc.
Like all Vigor routers, Vigor2926L supports management options include HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SSH, Telnet and SNMP.
10. High Availability Mode
High Availability mode in the Vigor2926L router provides hardware redundancy in the network by the use of one or more Vigor2926L routers in a group that can be configured for Hot-Standby or Active-Standby. High Availability is essential in mission critical applications where the network as well as Internet connectivity needs to be available 100% of the time. Should a hardware failure occur in the primary router, the standby router will immediately come on line to provide uninterrupted network connectivity.
Key features of High Availability mode are:
- WCF License share (Hot-Standby only): Network administrators can create a High Availability group on MyVigor website and include at most 8 routers to join the group and share the same WCF license. Only 1 router (the primary) can use the license at a time, and when the primary router goes down, the secondary router will come up and register to MyVigor server and continuously provide firewall protection to LAN clients. It means only one WCF license is required per High Availability group.
- Configuration Sync (Hot-Standby only): Every configuration/modification made on the primary router will be synchronized to the other group member(s) ensuring that network functionality is identical should the primary router fail.
- DDNS Update:For dynamic WAN IP users, High Availability group members can share the same DDNS account, that when secondary router become primary, it will update the DDNS profile so the network can still be accessible via the same DDNS domain.
- 2 x GbE WAN port
- 1 x SIM card slot (with optional fixed cover)
- 4 x GbE LAN port
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- Factory Reset Button
- Power On/Off Switch
- DC 12V @1.5~2A
- Max. Power Consumption: 24 watts
- Operating: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Storage: -25°C ~ 70°C
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- Dimension (mm)
- 241(L) x 165(W) x 44(H)
- LTE/4G Specification
- LTE/4G category 4
- 150Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream
- 4G LTE FDD Band: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 28
- 4G LTE TDD Band: 40
- 3G WCDMA Band: 1, 2, 5, 8
- GPRS/EDGE Band: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Automatic Fallback to 3G/2G
- Ethernet Connection (IPv4)
- PPPoE Client
- DHCP Client
- Static IP
- 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Triple-Play Applications
- Ethernet Connection (IPv6)
- DHCPv6 Client
- Static IPv6
- AICCU (AYIYA/Heartbeat)
- 6in4 Static Tunnel
- Load Balancing
- IP-based Load Balancing
- Session-based Load Balancing
- WAN Data Budget
- Failover by Link Failure
- Failover by Traffic Threshold
- Connectivity Detection
- Ping Probe
- High Availability
- Method: Active-Standby /Hot-Standby
- Automatic Configuration Sync
- WCF License Key Sharing
- LTE/4G Specification
- LAN Managment
- Up to 16 VLAN
- 802.1Q Tag-based VLAN
- Port-based VLAN
- DHCP Server
- Up to 8 IP Subnet
- Supports up to 1022 IP addresses on Subnet 1-3
- Custom DHCP Option
- Wired 802.1x authentication
- DNS Control
- Local Name Server
- Conditional DNS Forwarding
- Hotspot Portal
- Authentication by Click-Through, Social Login, and SMS PIN
- Custom Portal Page
- URL Redirection
- Static Route
- 40 IPv4 Static Routing Rules
- 40 IPv6 Static Routing Rules
- Inter-VLAN Routing
- Dynamic Routing
- RIP v1/v2
- Policy-Based Routing
- 50 Route Policy
- Criteria: Protocol, Source IP, Destination IP, Destination Domain Name, Destination Country, Destination Port
- Failover options
- Static Route
- 50 x VPN tunnels including 25 x SSL-VPN tunnels
- PPTP, L2TP, IPsec, L2TP over IPsec, SSL, GRE, IKEv2
- LAN-to-LAN VPN
- Teleworker-to-LAN VPN
- MPPE 40/128 bit
- Hardware-based AES/DES/3DES
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2
- MD5, SHA-1
- Pre-Shared Key, Digital Signature (X.509)
- Hub-and-Spoke Topology support
- DHCP over IPsec
- VPN Redundancy for Load Balancing or Failover
- NAT-Traversal (NAT-T)
- Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
- Single-Armed VPN
- One-to-One Port Redirection
- Range-to-Range Port Redirection
- Open Ports
- Port Triggering
- DMZ Host
- ALG: SIP, RTSP, FTP, TFTP, H.323
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPsec
- Firewall Filter
- IP-based Firewall Policy
- User-based Firewall Policy
- Object-based Configuration
- Schedule Enable/Disable
- Content Filtering
- URL Keyword Filtering
- Category Filtering (subscription required)
- DNS Keyword Filtering
- Web Features Filtering
- Attack Protection
- DoS Defense
- Bandwidth Management
- Bandwidth Management
- Session Limit
- Bandwidth Limit
- IP-Based Policy
- Scheduled Enable/Disable
- Quality of Service
- Layer 3 QoS (TOS/DSCP)
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1p)
- 4-Level Priority with user-defined classification
- Bandwidth Borrowing
- Guaranteed bandwidth for VoIP traffic
- APP QoS
- Bandwidth Management
- Cellular Services
- Cellular Services
- Sending & Receiving SMS
- SMS initiated Router Reboot
- Router status reporting via SMS
- SMS Quota Limit
- Cellular Services
- Network Features
- Network Features
- Dynamic DNS
- DNS Security (DNSSEC)
- IGMP Proxy
- IGMP Snooping
- SMB File Sharing
- User Authentication
- Local User Database
- RADIUS Server
- Active Directory/LDAP
- Internal RADIUS Server
- Network Features
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.