- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Pick up - Victoria - FREE
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-DS2 FM2+ Motherboard - AMD A68H Chipset - 2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets - 1x PCI Express x16 slot, 1x PCI Express x1 slot, 1x PCI slot - 4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors - 2x USB 3.0/2.0 ports, 8x USB 2.0/1.1 ports - Realtek Gigabit LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) - Realtek ALC887 Codec High Definition Audio - 3 Year Warranty
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
|CPU Socket Type||FM2+ Socket:
AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|BIOS||2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Connector||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x APU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x chassis intrusion header
|USB 3.0||2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel|
|Unique Feature||Support for @BIOS
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Support for Smart Recovery 2
Support for ON/OFF Charge
|Memory||2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Rear Panel I/O||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm|
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.