- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Be a productive powerhouse with the sleek QHD HP Z27n G2 27-inch Display. This virtually seamless display is factory-tested for reliability and longevity with integrated color calibration, uninterrupted multi-screen tiling, and expansive device connections, including USB-C™.
- 68.58 cm (27")
- Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; User programmable; Low Haze
- QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)
- 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 DVI-D; 1 HDMI 1.4
Multi-screen productivity with no disruptions
Streamline multi-tasking on multiple displays with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel, and daisy chain up to 2 displays per workstation with DisplayPort™. Get stunning visuals from 2560 x 1440 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, and over 3 million pixels.
Quality from the start
We rigorously test each HP Z Display to help ensure it’s a reliable, long-life visual solution, and back it up with the HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee, HP’s most stringent pixel policy, which replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.
Out-of-this-world color right out of the box
Consistent, accurate color between displays and from project to project is easier than ever with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on.
Keep it clean with a single USB-C™ cable video and data connection that’s ready for future generations of HP Workstations. VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™ are multi-generation compatible, and a three-port USB 3.0 hub supports convenient device connectivity.
-  Additional displays required and sold separately.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  The HP Pixel Policy allows no bright sub-pixel defects for this display. For complete details, see http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00288895.
-  HP Care Packs sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP Services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty Manufacturer Contact Info: http://www.hp.com, 13 10 47
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.