- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Pick up - Victoria - FREE
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
IP conference phone. For real.
- Built-in bridging function
- Zero Touch Installation
- Meeting size: more than 20 people
- OmniSound® with HD audio
- Recording on memory card
The Konftel 300IP is perfect for both cloud-based and traditional IP platforms, giving you everything you need for effective, top-quality distance meetings. Konftel's patented OmniSound® audio technology delivers crystal-clear, natural HD audio.
Tried and tested
The Konftel 300IP is a big favorite with companies and organizations around the world. This is due to the winning combination of product quality, practical features and design. As a SIP telephone, it has been tested and validated for a wide range of popular IP platforms, in accordance with Konftel's strategy.
This is a proper conference telephone. The built-in bridging function handles five-way calls, which reduces the need for external bridging services. The conference guide makes it easy to call up groups at the touch of a button.
Another popular feature of the Konftel 300IP is recording onto an SD memory card.
Grows with the task
The Konftel 300IP fits everything from huddle rooms to large auditoriums. It includes the option to connect a pair of expansion microphones to increase the pickup range and cover up to 20 people in a room. You can also connect a wireless headset if you're lecturing. If you use the PA box to connect to a PA system, there is no limit to the size of the meeting.
Easy for the administrator
The Konftel 300IP can be configured and upgraded via the web interface or the company's own provisioning server. Another convenient option is Konftel's web service Zero Touch Installation. You can also download new software and upgrade the phone offline.
- Product name: Konftel 300IP
- Item number: 910101079
- Contents: Konftel 300IP is supplied with a network cable (900103402).
- Product documentation: Product documentation: Quick Reference Guide in Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish. Manual in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish. Administrator's Guide and Quick Installation Guide in English.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm
- Weight: 1 kg.
- Color: Licorice black.
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington® security slot.
- Display: LCD, 128 x 64 px (5 x 2.5”).
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0–9, *, call/R, end call, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, line mode, conference guide.
- Menu languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Phone book: Up to 1000 contacts per user profile. Export/import of contacts.
- Conference guide: 20 groups per user profile, 4 parties per group.
- During calls: Put calls on hold. Call waiting. Park/retrieve calls (if supported by PBX). Move incoming calls. Request. Music on hold. Dial plan.
- Number dialing: Telephone numbers and SIP URI. ENUM Support E.164 (if supported by PBX).
- Multi-party calls: Local 5-way calls. Two configurable SIP accounts.
- AC adapter: IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Class III. Transformer 100-240 V AC/13.5 V DC.
- SIP: RJ 45, Ethernet 10/100 Base T (IEEE 802.3ab), PoE (IEEE 802.3af, LLDP-MED) (ANSI/TIA-1057), LDAP (RFC1777), DNS SRV (RFC3263).
- Security: EN 60950-1:2006 + A11:2009 + A1 2010 + A12:2011 + A2:2013. IEC 60950-1:2005+A1+A2.
- EMC: EN 55022 (2010), EN 55024 (2010).
Network and communication
- Network addressing: DHCP and static IP NAT.
- NAT traversal: STUN, ICE and TURN.
- Connection protocol: SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261 and associated RFCs).
- Signaling: UDP, TCP, TLS and SIPS.
- Media protocol: RTP, SRTP.
- Security: 802.1x authentication with EAP-TLS.
- Quality of Service: DiffServ, VLAN (IEEE 802.1p/Q).
- Configuration and provisioning: Via web interface (HTTP/HTTPS) or Konftel ZTI (Zero Touch Installation). Support for auto-provisioning with certificate management.
- DTMF tone generation: RFC 4733/2833, SIP INFO, In-band.
- Time server: NTP and SNTP (RFC4330).
- Additional features: Remote syslog, PCAP-log, unique host name.
Connection to devices
- Auxiliary: Modular 4/4 for wireless headset or PA system.
- Expansion microphones: 2 x modular 4/4.
- Technology: OmniSound® with support for HD audio, full duplex, automatic echo cancellation and noise suppression.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional 360˚.
- Reception area: Up to 12 people (30 m²), with expansion microphones up to 20 people (70 m²).
- Frequency: 200 – 7000 Hz.
- Volume: Max 90 dB SPL 0.5 m.
- Equalizer: Three settings – dark, neutral, bright.
- Codecs: G722, G711 A-law, G711 μ-law, G729ab.
- Line bridging function: Built-in bridge for 5-way calls
- Recording: Support for SD and SDHC memory cards.
- Software upgrades: TFTP/HTTP/TTPS.
- Temperature: 5° – 40°C.
- Relative humidity: 20 – 80% condensation-free.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.