Pre-ordering not available for this item.
- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Only conference phone ( required base station )
- Wireless DECT – SIP, analog or GAP
- Battery with 60 hours of call time
- USB for PC-based collaboration
- Meeting size: up to 20 people
- OmniSound® with HD audio
The Konftel 300Wx allows you to hold telephone meetings wherever is convenient for you – without worrying about network and power outlets. The wireless DECT technology is both reliable and secure. Choose a base station to suit your company's telephony environment, SIP or analog, or connect to an installed DECT system.
The rechargeable battery ensures more than 60 call hours, so you can talk for a full work week without recharging!
Wireless IP telephony
Teaming the Konftel 300Wx the Konftel IP DECT 10 is one of our most popular solutions, delivering wireless conference calls in HD quality via your IP telephony system (SIP).
Each IP DECT base can handle up to 20 registered Konftel 300Wx devices and five ongoing calls.
The Konftel 300Wx can be set up with IP DECT bases from third-party suppliers that Konftel supports,
but the Konftel IP DECT 10 gives you unique advantages and makes it easier to get started.
First-rate audio quality
Give your conference calls the full dynamics they deserve! With HD sound,voices are much more natural than in a conventional phone call. The nuances come through and the entire dialog can flow more smoothly. With expansion microphones, you can have large conference calls with up to 20 people in the room.
The Konftel 300Wx supports wireless HD calls and comes with our patented OmniSound® audio technology. Connect the unit to IP telephony via the Konftel IP DECT 10 for a combination of freedom and first-rate audio quality.
Perfect for collaboration
A USB port makes the Konftel 300Wx ready for all the apps and services we use to communicate and collaborate via computers – such as Skype for Business, Cisco Spark, Avaya Zang, Unify Circuit and Google Hangouts. Don't compromise on audio quality when your teamwork goes "live" in an online meeting.
The Konftel 300Wx is packed with smart features: Call via a mobile phone connected by cable, as an alternative to DECT and USB. Use the line selector to switch easily between DECT, USB and mobile phone connections, or connect calls. Record meetings on an SD memory card. The conference guide will take you through the steps to set up a multi-party call and save call groups.
- Product name: Konftel 300Wx
- Contents: Item number: 910101077 (840101077 in North America). Konftel 300Wx with DECT base station. Rechargeable battery (900102095), Konftel DECT base station (900102128), Konftel charging cradle (900102094), USB cable (900103388), power cable (900103401), AC adapter (900102125). Item number: 910101078 (840101078 in North America). Konftel 300Wx. Rechargeable battery (900102095), Konftel charging cradle (900102094), USB cable (900103388), power cable (900103401), AC adapter (900102125).
- Product documentation: Konftel 300Wx. Manual online in English, French, German, Spanish and Swedish. Quick Reference Guide in Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- Warranty: 2 years (battery 1 year).
- Size: Konftel 300Wx: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm. Konftel charging cradle: 180x165 mm.
- Weight: Konftel 300Wx: 1 kg. Konftel charging cradle: 220 g.
- Color: Licorice black.
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington® security slot.
- Display: Backlit monochrome LCD, 128 x 64 pixels.
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0–9, *, call/R, end call, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, line mode, conference guide
- Menu languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Phone book: 200 contacts.
- Conference guide: 20 groups.
- During calls: Put calls on hold. Call waiting. Park/retrieve calls (if supported by PBX). Move incoming calls. Request. Music on hold. Dial plan.
- Multi-party calls: Support for multiparty calls if supported by PBX.
- Battery: 5200 mAh, up to 60 hours of call time/270 hours standby.
- AC adapter: 100-240 V AC/14 V DC
- Konftel charger: Yes
- Konftel analog DECT base: AC adapter: 100-240 V AC/5 V DC.
- DECT – SIP Analog GAP: DECT 6.0: GAP/CAT-Iq compatible, range of up to 200 m in open areas and up to 50 m indoors. Can be registered with 4 DECT base stations.
- USB: 2.0 Mini B.
- Mobile cable connection: Cable connection RJ11. To connect to a mobile phone, use a mobile phone cable that fits your phone, see accessories.
- Security: EN 60950-1:2006/A1:2010. EN 60950-1:2006/A12:2011. EN 60950-1:2006/A2:2013. IEC 60950-1:2005/A1:2009/A2:2013.
- EMC: EN 301 489-01 (V1.9.2). EN 301 489-06 (V1.3.1). EN 62311.
- Radio: EN 301406 V2.1.1.
- Tele: ES 203021/TBR 21 (analog).
Connection to devices
- Headsets: Modular 4/4 for wireless headset or PA system.
- Auxiliary: Modular 4/4 for wireless headset or PA system.
- Expansion microphones: 2 x modular 4/4.
- Technology: OmniSound® with support for HD audio, full duplex, automatic echo cancellation and noise suppression.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional 360˚.
- Reception area: Up to 12 people (30 m²). With expansion microphones, up to 20 people (70 m²).
- Frequency: 2G 200–3300 Hz, 3G 200–7000 Hz, USB 200–7000 Hz.
- Volume: Max 90 db SPL 0.5 m.
- Equalizer: Dark, neutral, bright.
- Line bridging function: DECT + cell + USB.
- Recording: Support for SD/SDHC (≤32 GB) memory card.
- Software upgrades: The Konftel upgrade utility (for Microsoft Windows) upgrades the software via USB. It is also possible to upgrade via an SD card.
- Temperature: 5° – 40°C.
- Relative humidity: 20 – 80% condensation-free.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.