The Polycom CX300 R2 is a USB phone optimized for use with Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync
A USB phone optimized for use with Skype for Business
The Polycom CX300 R2 features a two-line monochrome display, a telephone keypad and wide-band high-fidelity audio. It seamlessly integrates with and combines the look, sound, and feel of a conventional, enterprise-grade telephone with plug-and-play ease of use. A great phone choice for office users or teleworkers who prefer using the Skype for Business client for voice calls—but who want more options than always having to use a headset.
With the Polycom CX300 R2 USB phone, you get:
- Clear, high-definition, wide-band audio, which maximizes the accuracy and productivity of real-time conversations whether in handset, full-duplex speakerphone, or headset mode
- The familiar dial pad and display of a traditional phone
- A USB phone for office employees and home office users / teleworkers who prefer using the Skype for Business client
The look, sound, and feel of a conventional enterprise- grade telephone with plug-and-play ease of use
Polycom® CX300 USB desktop phone brings new meaning to the USB desktop phone with a two-line monochrome display, telephone keypad and wideband high- fidelity audio. The Polycom CX300 USB desktop phones seamlessly integrates with Microsoft® Lync® and provides the look, sound, and feel of a conventional enterprise- grade telephone with plug-and-play ease of use.
Traditional form factor
Polycom CX300 USB desktop phone was designed to be used as a regular handset. Calls may be placed or answered using the phone or a Microsoft Lync client window. Like a traditional phone, Polycom CX300 USB desktop phone includes convenient buttons for controlling calls, such as a full dial pad, two-line monochrome backlit display, and keys for controlling volume, mute, speaker phone, hold, redial, and external headset mode. The phone also includes advanced features such as a presence status indicator and integrated message waiting indicator.
Superior voice quality
Polycom CX300 USB desktop phone delivers remarkable high definition audio quality for the ultimate voice communications experience. With its sleek, high-quality handset and its full duplex, hands-free speaker phone, Polycom CX300 USB desktop phone enables crystal-clear, natural conversations without echoes or feedback.
Easy to deploy and use
Polycom CX300 USB desktop phone connects and powers through an integrated USB cable for easy installation and use, so there are no extra cables to carry and no drivers to install. Simply connect the phone to any PC running Microsoft Lync and it will instantly be ready to start placing or receiving phone calls.
Polycom and Microsoft solutions
Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments. Polycom and Microsoft provide a fully unified, intuitive set of collaboration solutions that enables individuals and groups to instantly see, hear, and talk with colleagues around the world. The result is improved collaboration, streamlined operations and faster more informed decisions.
- Superb voice quality: Clear high definition wideband audio maximizes the accuracy and productivity of real-time conversations whether in handset, full duplex speaker phone, or headset mode
- Ease of provisioning: Seamless integration with and complement to the capabilities of Microsoft Lync
- Familiar form factor: Convenient dial pad and display like a traditional phone
- Ease of use: Driverless plug-and- play USB operation from phone to PC