- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
JetStream 12-Port 10GBase-T Smart Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Slots
- Equipped with 12 10GBase-T RJ45 Ports and 4 10G SFP+ Fiber Ports, providing 320Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10GBase-T Technology provides a cost-effective method for migrating from current network to 10G Ethernet by utilizing existing CAT5e/CAT6 short connections (up to 55m) and CAT6A/CAT7 connections (up to 100m).
- L2+ feature, Static Routing help route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- Comprehensive IPv6 support for management, QoS and ACL
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON enhance management
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network
Until recently, 10-Gigabit connectivity was available only in the expensive fiber based technology that supports high-speed access to the network backbone or data center environment.
Today, 10GBase-T Technology is becoming more common and affordable. Low-Latency, Line-Rate 10G Copper Base-T is backward compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet and can automatically negotiate between higher and lower speed connections. Most importantly, 10GBase-T provides a cost-effective method for migrating from your current network to 10G Ethernet by utilizing your existing CAT5e/CAT6 RJ-45 short connections (up to 55m) and CAT6A/CAT7 connections (up to 100m). This reduces cabling complexity and ultimately results in significant savings for customers.
16 10-Gigabit Ports,
320Gbps Switching Capacity
The T1700X-16TS features 12 10GBase-T RJ45 ports and four dedicated SFP+ fiber slots, which can support up to 320Gbps of combined switching bandwidth. This provides great resiliency, relieves congestion associated with bandwidth-intensive applications, and guarantees smooth data transmission.
L2 and L2+ Features
Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
Access Control List (L2~L4 ACL)
802.1x and Radius Authentication
SSL and SSH encryptions
Quality of Service
8 priority queues
Command Line Interface (through Telnet)
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 group)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.