- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
JetStream 52-Port Gigabit Stackable L3 Managed Switch
- Abundant Layer 3 routing protocols including RIP/OSPF/ECMP/VRRP that support a scalable network
- True Physical Stacking technology supports up to 8 units for high scalability and efficient redundancy
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink provides high-bandwidth applications for congestion relief and smooth data delivery
- Dual removable power units minimize downtime
- PIM-SM/PIM-DM/IGMP Snooping for resilient video deployments
- RJ45/Micro-USB Console ports and out-of-band Management port provide a range of management options
- A USB 2.0 port makes it easy to import files and restore configurations
TP-Link’s JetStream T3700 series L3 managed switches are designed to form highly accessible, scalable and robust networks. With an extensive suite of routing protocols, 10Gbps wired speeds, physical stacking technology, diverse management features and an optional redundant external power unit, TP-Link’s JetStream T3700 series provide a reliable, secure and cost-effective solution for enterprise, campus and ISP networks.
Advanced L3 Features
T3700 series switches support Layer 3 routing protocols that include Static Routing, RIP, OSPF and VRRP, helping to build scalable, reliable networks. Multicast routing protocols such as PIM-SM and PIM-DM guarantee efficient routing for multicast groups.
Physical Stacking Technology
The switches are equipped with 2 fixed and 2 optional 10G SFP+ ports which can be used for stacking. T3700G-52TQ supports up to 8 switches for network simplification, and up to 384 GE, 32 Gigabit combo SFP and 32 10G SFP+ ports per physical stack, providing up to 1408Gbps total switching capacity for the network. With all units identified by a simple IP address, the stack can be easily configured and monitored.
Rich Out-of-band management port
T3700 series switches provide 3 kinds of out-of-band management ports: RJ45 console ports, Micro-USB console ports and RJ45 out-of-band management ports. Micro-USB console ports are designed for those laptop computers which do not support the RS232 (DB9) interface. Customers can use a USB cable to manage switches through the CLI (command-line interface). The RJ45 out-of-band management port is used solely for web management, leaving the RJ45 ports free for data transmission.
L3 Routing and Service Features
Layer 2 Features
Quality of Service
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.