Key Features & Benefits
- Compliant with VDSL2/ADSL2+ standards
- Triple-WAN ports for 3G/4G LTE, VDSL2/ADSL2+ fallback, Gigabit Ethernet WAN (EWAN) for broadband connectivity
- Simultaneous dual-band Wireless 1300Mbps (5GHz) and 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
- Gigabit EWAN and LAN ports
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks)
- Fibre (FTTC/FTTP/FTTH) ready with high WAN throughput
- NBN (National Broadband Network) ready*1
- USB port for NAS, DLNA media server, and 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- SNR adjustments to achieve highest sync speeds
- Monitoring of individual LAN ports
- QoS for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and 802.11ac standards
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
- Wireless security with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Supports WDS repeater function
- Multiple wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation
- Supports Interface Grouping (VLAN_MUX)
- SOHO firewall security
- Auto failover and fallback
- Supports IPTV application*2
- Ease of use with quick installation wizard (EZSO)
- Broadcom chipset for better stability
- Ideal for SOHO and office users
Maximum Performance Dual-band Wi-Fi Router
Featured with simultaneous dual-band technology, the BiPAC 8700AXL-1600 can run both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands at the same time, offering ultra-fast wireless speeds of up to 1300Mbps (5GHz) and 300Mbps (2.4GHz), and SSIDs on both bands. The BiPAC 8700AXL-1600, by adopting this state-of-the-art technology, allows for multiple-demand applications, such as streaming HD videos and multiplayer gaming simultaneously. The Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over wireless LAN. The router also supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button. If your network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows you to expand your wireless network without the need for any external wires or cables.
Pathway to the Future
IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6), launched as the current IPv4 is getting filled up, gradually becomes the indispensable addressing system for the savvy cloud computing users. Equipped with IPV6, the BiPAC 8700AXL-1600 eagerly provides users a better working environment to work with, a shortcut to upgrade and a more efficient solution to save budget. For the customers during this transition period, dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) feature enables the hosts a convenient way to reserve bothaddress to smooth over this coexistent period.
3G/4G LTE Mobility and Always-On Connectivity
With the BiPAC8700AXL-1600 you can connect a 3G/4G LTE USB modem to its built-in USB port, allowing you to watch movies, download music or access e-mail no matter where you may be. You can even share your Internet connection with others, when away on business, at a show, or wherever there is mobile signal but no fixed line access. The auto fail-over feature ensures maximum connectivity and minimum interruption by quickly and smoothly connecting to a 3G/4G LTE network in the event that your DSL/fiber/cable line fails. The BiPAC 8700AXL-1600 will then automatically reconnect to the DSL2/fiber/cable connection when it's restored, reducing connection costs. These features are perfect for office situations where a constant and uninterrupted connection is critical.
The BiPAC 8700AXL-1600 has five Gigabit LAN ports and port #5 can be configured as an Ethernet WAN port. This EWAN offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to a cable, DSL, fiber modem. The BiPAC 8700AXL-1600 again offers users convenience and optimal network performance with data rates reaching up to 1Gbps.