- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switch
- 24 * 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with no POE capacity
- Network SFP uplink module: C3850-NM-4-1G OR C3850-NM-2-10G
- Dual redundant power module and three modular fans
- LAN Base IOS image with upgrade option to IP Service (L-C3850-24-L-E) or IP Base (L-C3850-24-L-S)
- Up to 20G wireless bandwidth per switch
- Layer 2 switching capability disables IP routing and Flexible Netflow features
- Up to 9 members stacking and up to 480Gbps of stack throughput
- Up to 40G wireless bandwidth per switch
- IP base image license required for wireless controller functionality
- 4GB memory (DRAM) and 2GB flash
Cisco next generation Catalyst WS-C3850-24T-L is 24 Ethernet ports stackable enterprise level switch with LAN base IOS image. WS-C3850-24T-L is designed for access layer with upgradable IOS which offers the flexibility for the network infrastructure. Cisco 3850 series combines both wired and wireless capability on a single platform.LAN base feature set supports up to 255 VLANS and disables the wireless controller functionality. To enable the wireless controller functionality, IP base license and wireless AP license is required for LAN base feature set. StackPower technology enables power stacking capacity in order to power redundancy among stack members. Network uplink modules enhance the flexibility for customer to choose network uplink connectivity. For the stacking purpose, LAN base switches can only stack with other Catalyst 3850 Series LAN base, mix stack with IP base or IP service feature set is not supported.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Cisco Catalyst 3850 24 Port Data LAN Bas
WS-C3850-24T-L Catalyst 3850 Switch
Pre-ordering not available for this item.