- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
The GVC3202 is a ground-breaking solution that offers businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box.
The SIP-based GVC3202 supports Grandstream’s robust IPVideoTalk Pro platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform - thus offering a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform.
Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the GVC3202 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store, including Google Hangouts, Skype, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting and more. In comparison to Grandstream’s GVC3200, the GVC3202 offers a slightly lower capacity option for businesses looking for up to 3-way video-conferencing and support for up to 2 Full HD monitors. The GVC3202 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 3-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 3-way video conferences, support for 2 monitor outputs through 2 HDMI outputs
- 3-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- PTZ Camera with 9x optical zoom
- Based on Android and offers full access to the Google Play Store to conference with Android apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more
- Integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, video recording,
- Screen sharing through HDMI/VGA input
- Installed in just 3 simple steps (connect to network, TV monitors and speaker/mic
- Built-in Meeting scheduler
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk video conferencing service
- Supports third party SIP video conferencing platforms
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.