ADSL2+/VDSL2 IN-LINE FILTER-SPLITTER EM1690B
The NetComm Wireless ADSL2+/VDSL2 In-Line Filter/Splitter - EM1690B separates data and phone signals for optimum broadband speed and experience.
- Separating ADSL2+ and VDSL2 connections from telephone line signal
- Connecting phone or fax and ADSL/VDSL2+ gateway to a single telephone wall socket without disruption or interference
- Filtering out signal noises from the telephone line
- Improving DSL performance and overall broadband experience (no connection issues or drop outs)
- Australian home installation
- Versatile connectivity - operates on both VDSL2 and ADSL2+ access networks
- Prevents interferences between DSL connections and phone/fax signals
- Designed to get the best from ADSL2+ and VDSL2 connection speeds
- nbn™ Fibre to the Node (FTTN) and Fibre to Basement (FTTB) deployments
- Full compliancy to latest local safety and Telstra RCIT.0004 standards
- Compatible with ADSL and ADSL2
OPTIMAL BROADBAND EXPERIENCE
DSL technology is the most common way to deliver high speed Internet to homes and businesses in Australia. It uses copper phone lines installed from the local telephone exchange to the premises.
The ADSL2+/VDSL2 In-Line Filter-Splitter splits the phone line into two connection points - one for the ADSL2+ or VDSL2 gateway and the other for telephone equipment. The embedded microfilter ensures that the voice signal on the telephone line is not disrupted by the broadband service.
MAKE THE MOST OF NBN™ FIBRE SERVICES
The NetComm EM1690B In-Line Filter-Splitter operates on the VDSL2 access network and is perfect for nbn™ fibre deployments including Fibre to the Node (FTTN) and Fibre to the Building (FTTB).
TELSTRA STANDARDS COMPLIANT
The EM1690B high performance filter is fully compliant with Telstra RCIT.0004 standards as well as the latest local safety standards.