- Pick Up Available
Local Pickup - FREE
Pickup from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
The ALOGIC Pro Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Male to Male Ver 2.0 cables are designed to transmit HDMI digital video and audio signals. The Pro Series cables are engineered with unique TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors and highly flexible ALOGIC exclusive 30AWG cable with low bend radius which offer easy to use design which enables use in limited space in equipment racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays.
* Supports Latest HDMI ver 2.0, Backward compatible with older versions.
* 30 AWG OFC Conductor
* 0.63mm FPE Insulator
* 30 AWG Tinned Copper Drain
* Tinned Copper Braid Jacket Shielding
* 5.5mm PVC Insulation Jacket
* (1) HDMI Type A Male to (1) HDMI Type A Male
Supports Latest HDMI ver 2.0, Backward compatible with older versions.
* Highly flexible 30AWG cable made with 99.99% oxygen free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays
* TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces.
* Conforms to HDMI Ver 2.0 Specification. Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps. Refresh rates to 120 Hz. Colour depth to 48 bits - 16 bits per colour
* HDMI Ethernet Channel can take advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
* Supports 3D and Ultra HD/4K with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
* Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel,which allows a HDMI host to transmit audio data upstream eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.