- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
This USB 2. Type A to Type A Cable - Male to Male is mostly used to connect two USB host devices* or for cascading between two USB devices. The cable is also backwards compatible with USB 1.1 specifications.
* This is not a data transfer cable and cannot be used for data transfer between two computers.
* Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification. Backwards compatible with USB 1.1.
* Foiled and braided shielded to reduce EMI/RFI interference.
* Twisted pair construction for reduced cross talk.
* (1) Type A Male & (1) Type A Male Connector.
* Comes in Various Lengths.
* Black Colour, Moulded Design.
* Warranty: Life Time.
* Retail Poly bag Packaging.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.