- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
TP-Link TL-SG1016PE 16 Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 8 Port PoE+
- 16x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- PoE Ports: Port 1 to Port 8, PoE Power Budget: 110W
- Switching Capacity: 32Gbps - Packet Forwarding Rate: 23.8Mbps - 3 Years Limited Warranty
TP-Link TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Web-based user interface and management utility simplify configuration
What This Product Does
How This Product Works
8 ports of TL-SG1016PE support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there are electrical cables or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones.
TL-SG1016PE has a priority function which helps protect the system when its power is overloaded. If all PoE+ devices’ power consumption is greater than or equal to 124W, a priority will be arranged among the 16 PoE+ ports, at which point the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
*Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3 > port 4 > port 5 > port 6 > port F > port 8): This function helps protect the system if the power becomes overloaded. For example, if port 1, 2, 4 and 7 are using 30W (maximum power per port is 30W, the system power is 120W in total), and there is an additional device inserted into Port 3 at 25W, the system will cut off the power of Port 7 in response to the power exceeding the 120W limit., This means Port 1, 2 and 4 will use 30W, and Port 3 will use 25W, with no power will be supplied to Port 7 as it has the lowest designated priority among the ports in use.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1016PE is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration or installation. With its Desktop/Rack mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info
1300 875 465
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.