- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Pick up - Victoria - FREE
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
Netgear GS510TPP 8-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with PoE+ (190W) and 2 SFP Ports
Smart Managed Switches just got more powerful and flexible
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of providing great choice of PoE port counts and power budgets that can adapt to the business’s needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains.
The GS510TLP 8-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports joins the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Switches family, adding full 8 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 75W. Fan-less, the GS510TLP supports perfectly silent desktop operation or rack mounting.
Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing for the unforeseeable can require GS510TPP 8-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports: 190W PoE budget offers more headroom. Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: unlike other high power PoE switches on the market, the GS510TPP supports quiet desktop operation or rack mounting with a maximum of 32dB at full power and 25°C (77°F) ambient.
The GS418TPP Easy Mount 16-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports is future-proof with 240W of PoE budget and ideal for “Virtually Anywhere™” deployments. Slim design (3.94 inches, 10 cm deep) and mounting accessories allow for access point, IP camera or VoIP endpoint placement optimization and cabling efficiency even outside the rack. The GS418TPP supports Easy Mount quiet operation or rack mounting with a maximum of 33dB at full power and 25°C (77°F) ambient.
- Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) for interVLAN local routing
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. Wireless APs, IP security cameras, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices…)
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
- Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring
|HARDWARE AT A GLANCE|
|Form-Factor||Desktop (Rackmount kit)|
|10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 Ports||8|
|100/1000X Fibre SFP Ports||2|
|PoE+ 802.3at Ports (Budget)||8 PoE+ (190W)|
|Power Supply||1 internal PSU, fixed|
|Fans||1 internal fan, fixed|
|SOFTWARE AT A GLANCE|
|Management||Web Browser-based GUI (HTTP/HTTPS), PC-Based Smart Control Centre Utility (SCC), RMON, SNMP|
|IPv4/IPv6 ACL and QoS||L2, L3, L4 Ingress|
|IPv4/IPv6 Multicast filtering||IGMP and MLD Snooping|
|IEEE (802.3az) Energy Efficient Ethernet||Yes|
|VLANs||Static, Dynamic, Voice, MAC, Protocol-based, and Private|
|Convergence||LLDP-MED, RADIUS, 802.1X|
|IPv4 & IPv6 Static Routing||Yes|
|PERFORMANCE AT A GLANCE|
|CPU||400 MHz Cortex-A9 Single Core, 512MB RAM, 16MB SPI + 256MB NAND FLASH|
|MAC Address Table RP/NDP Table VLANs||16K MAC, 479 ARP/223 NDP, 256 VLANs|
|Latency (Max Connection Speed)||1G Copper: <3.313µs, 1G Fibre: <2.402µs|
|Static Routes (IPv4 & IPv6)||IPv4: 32 / IPv6: 32|
|Multicast IGMP Group||512|
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Limited Product Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info
(02) 8117 6800
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.