Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switches
Plenty of headroom with 1G, 2.5G, 5G and even 10G!
Businesses need to be ready for future expansion: with incoming new multispeed devices, their wired network needs to expand its reach and scope to support speeds greater than 1 Gigabit. The IEEE 802.3bz standard paved the way for new 2.5 Gigabit and 5 Gigabit speeds in addition to legacy 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit per second. New servers, workstations, storage devices, and motherboards are coming with 802.3bz (NBASE-T) Multi-Gigabit Ethernet for 2.5X to 5X faster speeds up to 100 meters (323 feet) on legacy Cat5E / Cat6 cables.
That is why NETGEAR launched its new 8-Port Multi-Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switches with 10G Copper/Fiber Uplinks. Each port automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate speed. As opposed to regular 10-Gigabit switches that will only provide 1-Gigabit connectivity to any device that require less than 10-Gigabit, the MS510TX and MS510TXPP give the exact speed required, with no downgrade. Also, the new NETGEAR Multi-speed switch ports can connect regular CAT5e Ethernet cables, without the need to upgrade to CAT6 wiring, therefore reducing wiring costs and hassle.
Access, Aggregation or Collapsed Core
You can now have your PCs, printers and routers/firewalls connected at 1G and aggregate Multi-Gigabit Ethernet new devices on the same switch, all line-rate. 10G copper and fiber ports are ready for local servers and storage, or high-speed aggregation to your network core.
Multi-Gigabit for Future-Proof Deployments
With or without PoE, the switches provide two Multi-Gigabit RJ-45 ports that support 5G, 2.5G, and 1G; another two Multi-Gigabit RJ-45 ports that support 2.5G and 1G; four 1G RJ-45 ports; one dedicated 10G RJ-45 uplink port (which also supports 5G, 2.5G and 1G); and one dedicated SFP+ fiber uplink port that supports 10G and 1G.
Comprehensive L2+/Layer 3 Lite Features
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Switches offer powerful L2+ and Layer 3 Lite features, enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. These switches are optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. Advanced features such as IPv4/IPv6 Layer 3 static routing, DiffServ QoS, LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree will satisfy even the most advanced small business networks.
Smart IT, not Big IT
No need for an IT expert or a complicated user manual, just configure your network with the user-friendly NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Web browser-based management GUI. The MS510TX and MS510TXPP are backed by NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Limited Warranty and 24/7 support including lifetime chat.
Multi-Gigabit to connect any type of device to a single switch
- 2-port RJ-45 Multi-Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3bz (NBASE-T) 100M/1G/2.5G/5G
- 2-port RJ-45 Multi-Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3bz (NBASE-T) 100M/1G/2.5G
- 4-port RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet 10M/100M/1G
- 1-port RJ-45 10 Gigabit Ethernet Copper (100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10GBASE-T)
- 1-port SFP+ 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber (1G/10GBASE-X SFP+)
- 180W PoE budget available across 8 Gigabit and Multi-Gigabit PoE+ ports (802.3at)
- Fan-speed control with max 28.8dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient
Non-blocking switching with 78Gbps line rate fabric
- Get all the connectivity you want to your devices across all 10 ports of Gigabit, Multi-Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet, without congestion and in full duplex mode
- No PoE version
- Fan-speed control with max 21dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient
2-port 10G uplinks (one copper port and one fiber SFP+)
- Perfect for local 10G server or for uplink and aggregation to your network core
Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Offloads your distribution or core layer routers with local interVLAN routing directly at the edge of your network
Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI
- No need for an IT expert or a complicated user manual, just configure your network with the user-friendly NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Web GUI
Configurable L2 network features (VLANs, Rapid Spanning Tree, IGMP Snooping and Querier, IGMP Fast Leave…)
- Intuitive Web management streamlines initial configuration for rapid onboarding at the access layer of your network
Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling
- Simplifies management of Wireless APs, IP security cameras, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices…
Advanced Smart Switching features (IPv4/IPv6 Layer 3 static routing, DiffServ QoS policies, LACP Link Aggregation, Broadcast control, Denial of service protection
- Will satisfy even the most advanced small and medium organizations