You Might Want To Add
- Pick Up Available
Click & Collect - Victoria - $7.00
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
This Mid-Range IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1780 and GXP1782 supports 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts and includes 32 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys. The GXP1782 offers dual Gigabit ports to support up to 1000Mbps connections speeds while the GXP1780 offers dual 10/100Mbps ports.
The GXP1780/1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1780/1782 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1780/1782 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports (on GXP1782 only) as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. The GXP17680/1782 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
• 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
• 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
• HD wideband audio, fullduplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
• 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
• Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
• Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
• Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
• Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
|•||Dual switched Ethernet ports with integrated PoE. Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps (GXP1780), 10/100/1000Mbps (GXP1782)|
|•||200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display|
|•||Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio|
|•||Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)|
|•||Yes, 2 angle positions available. Wall Mount stand sold separately|
|•||User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, Kensington Security Slot (Kensington Lock) support|
|•||Dimension: 231mm(W) x 167mm(L) x 86mm(H)|
|Temperature and Humidity|
|•||Operation: 0°C to 40°C|
|•||Storage: -10°C to 60°C|
|•||Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.