- Pick Up Available
Local Pickup - FREE
Pickup from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
The PEX1S1P952 1S1P Native PCI Express Parallel/Serial Combo Card with 16950 UART turns a PCI Express slot into 1 RS232 (DB9) serial, and 1 parallel port.
The combo card features a native PCI Express single chip design that allows you to take advantage of full PCI Express capability, providing improved speed and reliability while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional serial cards that use a bridge chip design.
This 1-Port Serial/1-Port Parallel card offers compatibility with a broad range of operating systems including Windows® (32/64-bit) and Linux, for easy integration into mixed environments. The card also features an optional low profile/half-height bracket that enables you to install the card in virtually any computer case, regardless of form factor.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- POS retail applications in grocery stores, and any other retail store to control keyboards, cash drawers, receipt printers, card readers / card swipes, scales, and elevated displays on poles
- Bank teller workstations in either full profile or low profile versions to control their serial devices such as cash drawers, card readers / card swipes, printers, keypads / pinpads, pen pads
- Self-service automated machines and kiosks to control serial devices such as scales, touchscreens, magnetic card readers, bar code scanners, receipt printers, label printers
- Standard ATM automated teller machines to control keypads, receipt printer, card readers / card swipes, touchscreen LCDs, camera control, etc.
- Used to control multiple surveillance / security cameras in a parking structure, office building, etc.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express chipset delivers true PCIe performance, reducing load on the CPU by up to 48%
- Standard and low profile/half-height bracket included to ensure fitment in any system
- Selectable power output on pin 9 allows for compatibility with more serial devices and industrial applications
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)|
|Chipset ID||PLX/Oxford - OXPCIe952|
|Industry Standards||PCI Express base spec 1.1 |
PCI Power Management 1.2
IEEE 1284-compliant SPP/EPP/ECP
|Port Style||Integrated on Card|
|Data Bits||5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Flow Control||Automated in-Band, Xon/Xoff|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.5Mbps - Parallel |
115.2Kbps - Serial
|Parity||Even, Odd, Mark, Space, None|
|Stop Bits||1, 1.5, 2|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|External Ports||1 - DB-25 (25 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Microsoft WHQL Certified||Yes|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® CE 6.0 / 5.0, 95, 98SE, 2000, XP, XP Embedded, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 |
Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
Linux 2.4.x to 4.11.x LTS Versions only
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Selectable power output on pin 9 of the serial port|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||0.2W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 100°C (-4°F to 212°F)|
|Product Height||2.6 in [6.5 cm]|
|Product Length||3.1 in [80 mm]|
|Product Width||0.5 in [12 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.3 oz [64 g]|
|Package Height||1.2 in [31 mm]|
|Package Length||6.9 in [17.4 cm]|
|Package Width||5.7 in [14.4 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.2 oz [148 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1S1P PCI-Express Serial Parallel Combo Card|
|2 - Low Profile Brackets|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Product Lifetime Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.