5-speed Unmanaged Switches 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit
NETGEAR ® 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with 2-Port 10G/Multi-Gig Uplinks (GS110MX)
The NETGEAR GS110MX 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch offers 2 auto-adapt 5-speed ports (100M, 1G, 2.5G, 5G, 10G). Each of the 10 Ethernet ports automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate connection speed. The flexible mounting options (rack, wall or desktop) and fanless design make the GS110MX an ideal option for any business or home.
It also comes with NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Limited Warranty and 24/7 lifetime chat for complete peace of mind.
Unlock the Potential of your 10G/Multi-Gig devices
The XS505M and XS508M come with copper Ethernet 5-speed ports that provide either FastEthernet, 1-Gigabit, 2.5-Gigabit, 5-Gigabit or 10-Gigabit connectivity, as well as 1 SFP+ Fiber port with 1-Gigabit or 10-Gigabit connectivity.
Each port automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate speed. As opposed to regular 10-Gigabit switches that will only provide 1-Gigabit connectivity to any device that require less than 10-Gigabit, the XS505M or XS508M give the exact speed required, no downgrade. Also, the new NETGEAR 5-speed switch ports can be connected with regular Cat5E Ethernet cables, without the need to upgrade to Cat6 wiring, therefore reducing wiring costs and hassle.
Why the NETGEAR 10-Gig/Multi-Gig Switches are ideal for SMB?
- Plug-and-play, automatic connectivity to your router or modem of 4 or 7 additional wired connections. No need for an IT expert!
- Expand your network instantly, and give your devices either 100Mb, 1, 2.5, 5 or 10-Gigabit, automatically
- Small and silent desktop or rackmount form factor for quiet operation – Adapts to your needs and configuration in any environment
- ProSAFE LIFETIME Warranty, Next Business Day replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- Energy efficient switches that automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length.
Cables and Speed
The following paragraph describes the network cables that you can use for the switch connections and the speeds that these cables can support, up to 100 meters (328 feet).
- * 100Mbps with Category 5(Cat 5) or higher rated cables.
- * 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps or 5 Gbps with Category 5e(Cat 5e) or higher rated cables.
- * 10Gbps with Category 6A (Cat 6a) or higher rated cables
Note: For speeds of 10 Gbps, if the cable length is shorter than 45 meters (148 feet), you can use a Cat 5e cable.