- Pick Up Available
Click & Collect - Victoria - $7.00
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
This TAA compliant 4-port industrial USB 3.0 hub gives you the scalability you need in harsh industrial environments, product and repair labs, conference rooms or office workstations. With its rugged industrial grade metal housing, it is designed to meet the advanced requirements of connecting a high number of devices in factories and office environments.
Perfect for Harsh Environments
This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Perfect for factory environments, the rugged hub also supports a wide operating temperature range (0°C to 55°C) and offers ESD protection to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.
Connect & Charge More USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 3.0 hub offers four connection ports, for connecting more USB devices and peripherals.
The hub also supports USB battery charging specification 1.2, delivering up to 2.4A on any port to a maximum of 20W total, so you can charge your mobile devices faster than traditional USB ports allow.
Locate the Hub Where You Need It Most
With versatile installation options, you can install the hub where it’s best suited for your environment. With built-in mounting brackets, included DIN mount rails, and an included 1.8-meter USB host cable, you can securely mount the USB 3.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.
Works with Older USB Devices
The rugged USB hub supports the full 5 Gbps bandwidth of USB 3.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB devices. You can connect your legacy peripherals alongside your newer USB 3.0 devices without any disruptions.
The ST4300USBM is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for tough conditions that are subject to large temperature variances, or where there’s a risk of physical damage
- Great for industrial and manufacturing environments where only terminal block connection is preferred
- Connect a variety of USB devices such as industrial printers or cameras, plus fast-charge your smartphone and tablet
- Mount to a wall near or under a desk surface in a Lab, Service Repair area or office area connecting multiple USB peripherals
- Use in a conference or meeting room utilizing multiple USB peripherals or for charging several mobile devices
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Four USB 3.0 compliant ports with support for speeds up to 5 Gbps, while still compatible with USB 2.0/1.x devices at the same time
- An all metal chassis, built-in surface mounting brackets and choice of power input method makes this versatile enough for almost any environment
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Chipset ID||VIA/VLI - VL811+|
|USB-C Device Port(s)||No|
|USB-C Host Connection||No|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|External Ports||1 - Terminal Block (2 Wire)|
|1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|4 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB 3.0 port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power (Red)|
|4 - USB Device Connection (Green)|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||36|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||0.9 in [2.4 cm]|
|Product Length||6 in [15.2 cm]|
|Product Width||2.3 in [59.6 mm]|
|Weight of Product||10.6 oz [301 g]|
|Package Height||2.7 in [69 mm]|
|Package Length||7.5 in [19.1 cm]|
|Package Width||11.6 in [29.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.6 lb [1.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Industrial USB 3.0 Hub|
|1 - 6 ft [1.8 m] USB 3.0 cable (non-locking)|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.