- Pick Up Available
Click & Collect - Victoria - $7.00
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
This TAA compliant 7-port industrial USB 2.0 hub gives you the scalability you need in harsh industrial environments, product and repair labs, conference rooms or office workstations. With its rugged industrial grade metal housing, it is designed to meet the advanced requirements of connecting a high number of devices in factories and office environments.
Perfect for Harsh Environments
This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Perfect for factory environments, the rugged hub also supports a wide operating temperature range (0°C to 55°C) and offers surge and ESD protection to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.
Connect More USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 2.0 hub offers 7 connection ports, for connecting more USB devices and peripherals.
Locate the Hub Where You Need It Most
With versatile installation options, you can install the hub where it’s best suited for your environment. With built-in mounting brackets and included DIN mount rails, you can securely mount the USB 2.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.
Works with Older USB Devices
The rugged USB hub supports the full 480 Mbps bandwidth of USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB devices.
The ST7200USBM is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for tough conditions that are subject to large temperature variances, or where there’s a risk of physical damage
- Great for industrial and manufacturing environments where only terminal block connection is preferred
- Connect a variety of USB devices such as industrial printers or cameras, plus fast-charge your smartphone and tablet
- Mount to a wall near or under a desk surface in a Lab, Service Repair area or office area connecting multiple USB peripherals
- Use in a conference or meeting room utilizing multiple USB peripherals or for charging several mobile devices
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A single USB host connection provides 7 additional USB ports with per port surge protection
- Surface and DIN mounting options and terminal block power input to suit a wide range of industrial applications
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.