- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
The Ubiquiti UniFi Ecosystem enables the system integrator to effectively and efficiently create wireless network designs of any size, from small to large, with the potential for unlimited scalability. The built-in, dedicated security and monitoring radios of the UniFi AC SHD (Secure High Density) AP provides visibility into site performance, channel planning, and local interferers, allowing the integrator to properly evaluate performance and quickly respond to changing interference and security threat landscapes. Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi mobile app (iOS or Android), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows a Wave 2 AP, such as the UniFi AC SHD AP, to communicate with multiple clients at the same time – significantly increasing multi-user throughput and overall user experience. The following describes a 5-client scenario: MU-MIMO Assuming the same conditions, a Wave 2 AP provides up to 75% improvement overall over a Wave 1 AP. This improvement increases wireless performance and/or serves more clients at the same performance level. 4x4 Spatial Streams At any single time, a Wave 2 AP can communicate with the following MU-MIMO clients: four 1x1 clients, two 2x2 clients one 2x2 client and two 1x1 clients, one 3x3 client and one 1x1 client. A 4x4 Wave 2 AP delivers up to 33% greater performance than a Wave 1 AP that is 3x3 in both radio bands.
- Perfect for high density WiFi deployments including conference venues, tradeshows and events
- Dual Band 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO WAVE 2
- Free Software and Firmware upgrades – No annual license fees!
- The Ubiquiti UniFi (UAP) wireless range is the perfect WiFi solution for Schools and support Bring Your own Device (BYOD). Software Controller available for Windows/Mac/Linux or in the Cloud!
- Easy Configuration and Management through any Web Browser
- Guest Portal / Hotspot Support
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Google Maps™ Integration
- Events and Alerts with Detailed analytics
- One UniFied Network, L3 Manageability, Multi-site management
- WLAN Groups
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Interfaces||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports|
|Wireless standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2|
|PoE In||44 to 57VDC, 802.3at PoE+|
|Operating System||Ubiquiti UniFi|
|Antenna gain dBi||(2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 6 dBi each; (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 6 dBi each|
|Max Power consumption||20W|
|Number of chains||4x4 MU-MIMO|
|Dimensions||220 x 220 x 48.1 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.