- Pick Up Available
Local Pickup - FREE
Pickup from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
The DS51072 5-Port Ethernet Network Switch enables up to 5 users to share files and devices (e.g. printers, scanners) over a LAN connection, by expanding an existing network's capacity with additional ports.
Compatible with both 10Base-T (10 Mbps) and 100Base-TX (100Mbps) networks, this Fast Ethernet switch can automatically detect the type of network (auto- negotiation) as well as the type of cable (auto MDIX) and configure itself, making for an easy to install, Plug-and-Play networking solution.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- For use as a Home Network Switch or for SOHO users who need to expand on the number of ports of an existing router/switch
- Users who want to create a small local network of computers for data transfer/sharing, streaming or gaming
- Network multiple devices in different rooms together with a single UTP Ethernet cable between locations
The StarTech.com Advantage
- This 5-port Ethernet switch automatically detects and configures for network speed, duplex and cable type on each port, for a Plug-and-Play installation and setup
- The switch features easily-accessed top-mounted LED indicators, and can be wall-mounted or placed on a desktop
- The network switch uses a simple, fanless design for quiet and energy-efficient operation
|Chipset ID||Atheros - AR8236|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|MAC Address||Automatic learning, Automatic aging|
|Maximum Cable Length||328 ft [100 m]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||100 Mbps|
|Switching Architecture||Store and Forward|
|External Ports||5 - RJ-45 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power (green)|
|5 - Link/ Activity (green)|
|Input Current||0.3 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||3|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||1 in [2.5 cm]|
|Product Length||5.5 in [14 cm]|
|Product Width||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Weight of Product||4 oz [113 g]|
|Package Height||2.6 in [65 mm]|
|Package Length||8.1 in [20.5 cm]|
|Package Width||6.5 in [16.6 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||11.1 oz [315 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
|1 - Ethernet Switch|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.