- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
The Alogic Mini DisplayPort to Dual HDMI Adapter lets you to connect two 4K displays - 30Hz simultaneously to a computer enabled with Mini DisplayPort output.
Dual 4K - 30Hz Monitors Simultaneously
The adapter allows you to connect two 4K - 30 Hz monitors running simultaneously in either extend or mirror mode for maximum productivity. The extra screen lets you display different applications on separate monitors at the same time for editing videos, creating CAD drawings or reviewing medical imagery.
Perfect picture quality for resource intensive task
The adapter lets you run resource intensive applications without using a lot of the computers power and effecting its performance.
* User Interface:
Downstream: 2 x HDMI Female Output
Upstream: 1 x Mini Displayport Male Input
* Power: Self-Powered (may need 5V (Micro USB) Power Input in certain cases)
* Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4K (3840x2160) @ 30 Hz
* Resolution Range: 3840x2160, 2560x1600, 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1280x720
* OS Support: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and above
* Physical Characteristics:
Colour : Black ABS
Dimension: 75.6 (l) x 37.8(w) x 15.5(h) mm
* MDP2HD-ADP X 1
* Micro USB Cable x 1
* User’s Manual X 1
* Lets you connect two simultaneous 4K-30 Hz displays or a single 4K-60Hz display(using 2 HDMI channels)
* The adapter lets you resource demanding applications at 4K -30 Hz without impacting system performance
* Light weight and elegant design
* Warranty - 1 Year
When using a DisplayPort 1.1 video card the MST hub will act as a splitter, automatically mirroring your video source across all displays. This adapter is compliant with DP 1.2 specifications
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.