- Pick Up Available
Click & Collect - Victoria ( Pick Up ) - $7.00
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
The ICUSB422IS 1 Port Metal Industrial USB to RS422/RS485 Serial Adapter w/ Isolation connects to a computer using USB and allows you to connect any RS-422 or RS-485 serial device via the provided DB9 port or hard-wired to the terminal block.
The USB to serial adapter features circuit isolation to ensure that sensitive controls and devices will not be damaged while connected, making it a viable solution for connecting costly industrial serial devices.
The RS422/485 Converter receives full power via the host USB connection, and provides power to the attached serial device without requiring an external power adapter. Designed to provide a durable serial solution, the USB to RS422/485 Converter is ruggedly constructed and can be mounted nearly anywhere.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- POS (credit/debit card readers, receipt printers, bar code scanners, cash registers, scales)
- Manufacturing (CNC machinery, process control equipment, bar code scanners, serial printers)
- Hotel Front Desk (serial printers, bar code scanners, keyboard, mouse, receipt printer, credit/debit card reader)
- Hospitality/Restaurant (credit card/debit card reader, serial printers)
- Hospital (monitoring equipment, nurses' stations)
- Security (UPS control, access key panels, video cameras, card readers)
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Supports RS-485 and RS-422 serial interfaces via DB9 or Terminal Block connections for versatile connection options
- Circuit isolation provides electrical protection for sensitive, and often expensive industrial equipment
- Rugged, USB Bus powered enclosure requiring no external power adapter for simple integration into harsh industrial environments
|Bus Type||USB 2.0|
|Chipset ID||FTDI - FT232RL|
|Port Style||External Hub|
|Data Bits||7, 8|
|FIFO||256 Byte Receive/128 Byte Transmit|
|Max Baud Rate||921.6 Kbps|
|Parity||Even, Odd, Mark, Space, None|
|Stop Bits||1, 2|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|External Ports||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|1 - Terminal Block (5 Wire)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® CE (4.2, 5.0, 6.0), XP Embedded, 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 |
Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
Mac OS® 10.6 to 10.14
Linux 2.4.x to 4.11.x LTS Versions only
|Input Voltage||5 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [2.3 cm]|
|Product Length||4.6 in [11.8 cm]|
|Product Width||2.5 in [64 mm]|
|Weight of Product||6.4 oz [180 g]|
|Package Height||6.3 in [16 cm]|
|Package Length||9.1 in [23 cm]|
|Package Width||1.8 in [45 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 lb [0.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to RS422/485 Converter|
|1 - 6ft USB A to B Cable|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - User Manual|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.