- Pick Up Available
- Australian Warranty
- Checkout Securely
Pick up - Victoria - FREE
Collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 12 , 153-155 Rooks Rd VERMONT, VIC 3133 (Please wait for Pick-Up Ready Notification email as stock may need to be transferred from interstate warehouses).
Tycon Power TP-DCDC-1248G 1Gbps 9-36VDC IN 48V OUT 24W DC to DC PoE
- Input Voltage 12VDC or 24VDC or 48VDC
- IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant or Passive PoE Output
- Dual Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
- Integrated 10/100/1000MB PoE Inserter
- High Power up to 35W
- Low Self Consumption Power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protect
- High Temperature OperationCompact Size – Maximize Available Space
- 12V / 24V / 48V Battery Systems, Vehicle Applications
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
Gigabit 9-36VDC IN 48VDC OUT 17W DC to DC Converter and 802.3af PoE inserter.
802.3af Compatible. Will only power up when connected to an 802.3af device.
The TP-DCDC-1248G DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 48VDC Passive voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system.
They have an integrated Gigabit 802.3af PoE injector to apply the regulated 48VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The input voltage must be between 9VDC and 36VDC.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on the Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 19W.
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeviceDeal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.